We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any opinion on seabonay hotel in o.c

baltimore, md
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
any opinion on seabonay hotel in o.c

does anyone have an opinion on the seabonay hotel. i tried the crystal beach, but they had no rooms on the dates i needed.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
4,845 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any opinion on seabonay hotel in o.c

Four of your fellow TripAdvisor users have reviewed the property:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g41298-d571191-…

Johnstown, PA
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: any opinion on seabonay hotel in o.c

My friends have stayed at the Seabonay for years, and after recently speaking to them, they said they were ready for a change. The rooms are 2 double beds, and they were "basic"...nothing fancy. They like the location of the hotel (being close to the boardwalk), but they complained of burn marks in comforters, smells, and other things. I would say it's ok for a couple, but I don't think it would be the best of choices for a family with 2 + kids.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: any opinion on seabonay hotel in o.c

VERY basic. My friends and I stayed there in 2002. When we first went to the room, the key broke off in the lock. The maintenance man actually kicked the door in! (Then replaced the lock...) The room was very small with barely enough room to move around. However, served our purpose of an ocean front room for the very cheapest we could find. After that experience, we switched to ocean block condos on higher streets which are less expensive and much more spacious! I'll never go back to hotel rooms when given the choice of a condo.