We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Pools? Easy Access Hotel Pools?

Gettysburg, PA
Level Contributor
371 posts
311 reviews
Save Topic
Public Pools? Easy Access Hotel Pools?

I will be staying in a condo behind the Embers. It has no pool. I need to find a pool. Any suggestions?

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,035 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Public Pools? Easy Access Hotel Pools?

As to the Holiday Inn on 17th St., when I was there recently, they had someone right inside the gates asking to see room keys. So I don't suggest that one.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,035 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Public Pools? Easy Access Hotel Pools?

My husband just reminded me of this one:

There is a gym at the Gold Coast Mall on 115th St. called Gold's Gym. If you buy a weekly gym pass, you have access to the Comfort Inn Gold Coast Hotel's pool.

It might be less than the Ocean Pines club, and definitely less restrictive.

You can give the gym a call to make sure they still offer that service at 410-723-4653 .

13. Re: Public Pools? Easy Access Hotel Pools?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 21, 2013