We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

competitive activities?

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
competitive activities?

Hi - Going down with a group of guys (early 30s) and we were going to try to get an Olympic theme going for the weekend where we compete in different events. Right now I was thinking

-Golf

-Minigolf

-Go Kart Racing

-Basketball at Northside Park

-Beach football/frisbee

-Various Boardwalk games

Had a couple questions,

1) are there any other creative type of events we could play

2)what are the best places for golf, minigolf and go kart racing?

Mentioned in this post
Northside Park
Northside Park
640 Reviews
Ocean City, MD
Delaware
Level Contributor
1,693 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: competitive activities?

I know of two Seacrets challenges. One is to get a drink at every bar in the place. My suggestion is to spread this game over a couple nights. I believe they have close to 20 bars. The second game we call "Conquer de cup". Seacrets plastic cups lists their signature drinks on it. There are about 10 of them and if you "conquer de cup" in one visit you will probably be "huggin' de toilet" that night! Their drinks do NOT mix well!!!

Mentioned in this post
Seacrets
Seacrets
1,050 Reviews
Ocean City, MD
12. Re: competitive activities?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, June 21, 2013