We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat slip in Caines Woods

Delco, PA and OC MD
3 posts
Save Topic
Boat slip in Caines Woods

I'm looking to rent a private boat slip in the Caines Woods development. I have a 20 foot bowrider.

Thanks in advance, Bob

Ocean Pines...
Level Contributor
885 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat slip in Caines Woods

I don't know if you will be able to find a "private" boat slip to rent on this forum. When you say private, do you mean from a single residence or do you mean a dedicated boat slip at a public marina (not one of those first come first serve areas).

There is a marina located at the end of 142nd St. next to Harpoon Hanna's restaurant that has boat slips available for rent. Check them out at:

Hope that helps.

Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat slip in Caines Woods

Boat slips available out Rt 54 in Fenwick behind Smitty MaGees.Last year I think they were around $1500 for the season(April to October).

Delco, PA and OC MD
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat slip in Caines Woods

I'm looking for a private residence slip. Action Marine next to Harpoon Hanna's was $2800. I know Smitty's slips are around $1500 depending where your slip is located, but they're sold out.

Thanks for your replys, Bob

4. Re: Boat slip in Caines Woods

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:35 pm, May 11, 2007