We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice ocean-front condo, quiet, away from boardwalk

england
Level Contributor
185 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Nice ocean-front condo, quiet, away from boardwalk

Would like the above, away from traffic noise and way beyond boardwalk. (Have stayed before is all AC as noisy!)

Ocean Pines...
Level Contributor
885 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice ocean-front condo, quiet, away from boardwalk

"(Have stayed before is all AC as noisy!)"

When you say "AC" are you refering to Atlantic City? If so, I'm wondering if there may be some confusion. There is an Ocean City, New Jersey that is located about 20 miles south of Atlantic City, and then there is also an Ocean City, Maryland located another 150 miles or so further south along the East Coast.

Are you looking for a condo in Ocean City, New Jersey or Ocean City, Maryland?

england
Level Contributor
185 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice ocean-front condo, quiet, away from boardwalk

Oops -I meant Air Conditioning - Stayed in lovely condo but rather on the small side (even for us Brits) with window units that kept us awake! (Also stayed in Rehobeth/Bethany)

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
654 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice ocean-front condo, quiet, away from boardwalk

There are endless ocean front hotels and condos far away from the boardwalk. Most are the nicer or luxury condos. Your choices are practically limitless. Would suggest that you go to the Ocean City Maryland Chamber of Commerce site and search under accomodations for what you are looking for. Some suggestions- The Quay, The Plaza [ many are privately owned and are rented directly from the owner }, The Clarion, Quality Inn at 63 rd St. As I said there are too many to mention. If you stayed on the boardwalk before you found out that there are many older hotels/motels there. Most of the ones past the boardwalk are newer- therefore no window AC.

Blacklick, Ohio
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice ocean-front condo, quiet, away from boardwalk

Try www.cyberrentals.com or www.vrbo.com.

Delran, New Jersey
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice ocean-front condo, quiet, away from boardwalk

I would try contacting a realtor or going on ocean-city.com and click on real estate and they will give you a list of condos.Try www.ocmdbeachrentals.com

nf ny
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice ocean-front condo, quiet, away from boardwalk

I would try vrbo.com which is a sight that condo and cottage owners post there properties on. Also we are staying at the Quay which is very far from the boardwalk. The condo's are clean and the people are nice. We've rented there before. Hope this helps you enjoy your time in OC

Baltimore
Level Contributor
684 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nice ocean-front condo, quiet, away from boardwalk

luv the Adagio condos on 59 th street