We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedan service from Berlin to Annapolis

Level Contributor
52 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Sedan service from Berlin to Annapolis

we have a family friend that needs transport from Berlin or Salisbury to Annapolis. can anyone recommend a reputable car service or the best way for her to get to Annapolis. I prefer car service since it will be easier on her, yet I am away this is the expensive route. she has health problems and want her comfortable. or is it easy for her to take the bus or a train that leaves from Salisbury? thanks in advance.

Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
5,219 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sedan service from Berlin to Annapolis

Greyhound bus isn't a bad option from Salisbury to Annapolis--a two-hour ride without changing buses for as little as $21.

Bayrunner Shuttle may be a little more comfortable (definitely a good deal more expensive) if you want to give them a call--they will pick up at her door and might be able to arrange a special drop-off in Annapolis either before or after they get to BWI Airport. Otherwise, she'll probably want to take a cab from BWI to her final destination.

Edited: 7:24 am, August 24, 2011
New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Sedan service from Berlin to Annapolis

Whatever you do, don't use Bayrunner! They are highly unreliable! I scheduled a trip with them recently, paid for my ticket up front. When I arrived at the airport I found out that the driver left 45 minutes ago. They left me !!! Not only that, they wanted me to wait an hour and a half for the next shuttle. This company is shameful!!! I would advise you try another service.

Level Contributor
52 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sedan service from Berlin to Annapolis

I have used Bayrunner Shuttle twice and they were terrific. I think the cost was about $70.00 from Salisbury to BWI. The vans were clean and the drivers professional.

4. Re: Sedan service from Berlin to Annapolis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 01, 2013
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor