We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in Ocean City...

New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nightlife in Ocean City...

Hello...

There are 4 of us going to Ocean City the 3rd week in July--- 2 couples, ages 29-31.

We love to go out at night- to have a good time.

Was wondering if anyone can suggest Restuarants, Bars, and if there are any Dance/Live Music Bars/Clubs.

Any information with regards to activities to do besides the beach and boardwalk would be greatly appreciated.

Havent been to OC in about 9-10 years...so all the suggestions to have a fun time would be great!

New York
Level Contributor
660 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife in Ocean City...

DMT

There are many places to go for nite-life and to eat.

One place you have to stop by is Seacrets located on 49th and the bay. Huge bar/eatery with live music, bay front seating, enormous crowds. Can't visit OC without making a stop there.

Also on the bay at 60th street is Fager's Island again food is available, live music dance floor and bay front seating.

Great place to enjoy the sunset each day over the bay as they play classical music throughout the place as the sun disappears.

BJ's on the bay late night food available. 75th and the bay live music bay front and good affoardable food.

Dancing at Seacrets and Fager's Island.

I would suggest when you arrive you pick up some of the local papers available in some hotel lobbies, 7-Elevens, and stores they list the places to eat and the night life with the bands playing during your visit.

I don't think you will find it hard to occupy yourself with places to eat or things to do at night.

Have a great time and if you need any other information just post your questions.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
684 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife in Ocean City...

We like rock , so we hit the Purple moose

long island, ny
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife in Ocean City...

i suggest Seacrets the best place in ocean city, i'll be there the 2nd weekend in july... you will not be disapointed, in fact i guarantee it will by far exceed your expectations

Ocean Pines...
Level Contributor
885 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife in Ocean City...

I've got three words for you:

Seacrets, Seacrets, Seacrets!

Get there early. No cover before 5 PM and after that it's $5, then $6 @ 6 PM, $7 @ 7 PM, etc. up to a maxiumum of $10. At least that was policy this past summer. I can't see it changing much for this summer.

Entertainment starts at 4 PM with 3 different bands daily.

The Jim Long Band usually kicks things off on the beach stage with classic party tunes everyday except Tuesdays and Sundays, then a Reggae band takes over the beach stage at 9 PM and plays until closing. Inside the night club a modern rock band usually starts at 10 PM with a DJ playing dance tunes in between sets.

Visit the Seacrets website for even more info:

www.seacrets.com

falls church va
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightlife in Ocean City...

Ditto on Seacrets--you just can't go to OC and not go to Seacrets---daytime is best.But be sure to check out their regulations on attire on their website before you go.