We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden Roc in May?

birch river Wv
7 posts
Save Topic
Eden Roc in May?

Hello, How is the Eden Roc? Is it in a good location. I will be there May 7-12. I am driving from WV. Its on 20th street right? thanks

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden Roc in May?

The Eden Roc consists of two buildings-an older motel-style building that is oceanblock and a more modern building (with very few rooms) located on the boardwalk. Which building do you plan to stay in? I would think that the oceanfront building would be the nicer of the two, although it might be harder to get a room there since there are only a few rooms in that building. My cousin stayed in the oceanblock building last year and said that it was somewhat outdated and not the cleanest. Therefore I would recommend the oceanfront building if you will be staying at the Eden Roc.

birch river Wv
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eden Roc in May?

I wasnt aware that there were 2 buildings. No we are not oceanfront. So i guess we are the Oceanblock..Too late now though i already sent the deposit of $75. I forgot i made this post and just checked it today. How is the location? anyone know?

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eden Roc in May?

I am pretty sure the Eden Roc is on 21st Street. The oceanblock building is only a short walk to the beach and the boardwalk.

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eden Roc in May?

I hope you are not worried about the Eden Roc being dirty. My cousin's wife said that, but she is one of those people who are extremely hard to please. The only OC hotel that is so dirty that it should be torn down is the Quality Inn on 54th St. Just don't expect the Eden Roc to be a Hilton and you'll be alright!

birch river Wv
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Eden Roc in May?

As long as it is clean i dont care. The only time I will be there is to sleep and take a shower. haha. The rest of the time i will be on the boardwalk and on the beach. Thanks so much for the replies.

birch river Wv
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Eden Roc in May?

As long as it is clean i dont care. The only time I will be there is to sleep and take a shower. haha. The rest of the time i will be on the boardwalk and on the beach. Thanks so much for the replies.