We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best hotel/condo

New York City
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Topic
best hotel/condo

Going to go with 3 friends on a golf trip at the end of April. What place has the best(newest?) accomodations on the beach?

ocean city
Level Contributor
354 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: best hotel/condo

Hilton on 32nd street is the best and the newest. A very nice property with oceanfront suites. Second would be the Holiday Inn Suites on 17th street. Here is a link for Golf Packages at the above hotels if you still need tee times ect. http://www.tee1off.com/hotel_packages.php

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best hotel/condo

Courtyard by Marriott might be open by then. That would be the newest.

The Hilton would be my top choice if the Marriott isn't open yet.

Holiday Inn Suites is dirty and disgusting and totally overpriced. I speak from experience.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best hotel/condo

I third the Hilton..

OCMD
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: best hotel/condo

Has Breakers opened yet? I have high hopes that it will be nice and not too overpriced (dreamer I know). Hilton is very nice too I have to agree. Last time we had a top floor room with the outdoor jacuzzi around the balcony and is somewhat secluded except there's a small window down at the end of the hall where people can see you if they know it's there. Don't know what the other jacuzzi rooms are like. I had good times with Holiday Inn Suites but many others have complained about it being overpriced and unclean but I didn't have that experience myself two years ago, but I will keep it in mind the next time. I may go to Holiday on my next trip up just to look at a room or two and judge it again before I plunk down about 3k for a week. Things do change quickly around busy vacation spots.

Sofia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: best hotel/condo

Hi I am going to work in Ocean city for the summer . Can you tell me where I can find housing for 70-100$ per week from June to September? I really dont know what to do so please help me to find such place:)

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best hotel/condo

$70 - $100 a week?? If you find one..........let us all know!! Maybe there's a plank on the boardwalk for that price!

Seriously, about the only way you'll get a rate like that is if you room with about 11 other people in a three bedroom.

Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
614 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best hotel/condo

Tiva ride,

octhebeach.com/OC-International-Student-Serv…

Try this web site,it was created to aid foriegn students.They can most likely help you out.

Thanks guys for getting me back to this post.If it ain't age it's Captain Morgan. Oh well.

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,523 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best hotel/condo

I Agree the Hilton and Holiday inn Suites are almost identical in layout,however, the Hilton is newer and a little nicer. The big difference for me is being on the Boardwalk. I would rather be on the Boardwlk than off. They are both quite expensive in Season but there are no hotels that offer better amenities combined with the location.

9. Re: best hotel/condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 23, 2009