We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

secrets

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
secrets

What are the prices like at the restaurant at Seacrets? Prices like a Fridays or more or less?

How about drinks?

bunny

Marlton,NJ
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: secrets

The prices are pretty good at Seacrets. I would compare the food prices to Fridays or Applebees. The drinks are normally priced as well around $3 for beers and the larger frozen drinks is what you will usually see people drinking and I think they are $6. Seacrets is amazing and it is a must-see!!! Be careful they have a weird dress code though mainly for men. They can't wear their shorts below their knees and if they have a backwards baseball cap they will make you turn it forward. I don't know why it's like that but, even if they made me wear a paperbag in there I would still go because it's soo much fun!! Enjoy!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: secrets

Thanks pink girl. will keep that in mind about the dress code. Does not really surprise me after going to many Philly clubs with dresscodes.

Looks like they are skipping some cover charges for June. Cool, more money for drinks!

bunny

suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,683 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: secrets

Another dress code that they had in effect last summer was no camaflouge or jerseys -

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: secrets

Camaflouge? Really??? How about oranger hunters caps. LOL.

Guess they have some people coming from far away...

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: secrets

You have to watch out for holes in jeans also. Last year, a guy we were with couldn't get in wearing Abercrombie jeans which were designed to have small worn spots and holes!