We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone ever stay at the Americana Hotel in Ocean City Md.?

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pa
1 post
Save Topic
Anyone ever stay at the Americana Hotel in Ocean City Md.?

Dont stay there....I should have called the police. For a number of reasons, please do yourself a favor, don't stay there...ever!

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone ever stay at the Americana Hotel in Ocean City Md.?

I assume you are talking about the one on 9th Street. The hotel has received many very negative reviews on this site. I would not suggest this hotel (or the Alamo Court) to anyone who wishes to vacation at Ocean City, even my worst enemies! If anyone has stayed at the Alamo or the Americana recently and has had a terrible experience, I would recommend contacting the Better Business Bureau. I know a lot of times, guests spend a lot of time outside-at the beach or in the pool and spend little time in their room except to sleep. In my opinion, every lodging establishment should do their best to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable room for guests to stay. I don't see how some of these places stay open after reading such negative reviews by not one, but by many people who have stayed there (or have had such an unpleasant experience they decided to leave early)! Again, I would not suggest staying at the Americana Hotel on 9th Street.

suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,671 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone ever stay at the Americana Hotel in Ocean City Md.?

Can you give a little more information on what made it so bad?