We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Mecca on 23rd st.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ocean Mecca on 23rd st.

We are staying at the Ocean Mecca for 5 nights in July. There are 4 of us,2 adults and 2 teenagers. We are staying a third floor efficiency around the back. Does anyone know how these rooms are? I am used to staying at places with balconies. I was told there was a decent view from the common balcony. Also I would really like to know if these rooms are large enough to accomodate all of us and if they have enough windows or are they very dark inside. I like to have a lot of light coming in. I'm a little nervous about staying here as I really know nothing about this place. If anyone could please give me any info, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
684 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Mecca on 23rd st.

rockydoo ,

are u getting a room or Efficienc ?

if u r used to a balcony ...they said a 'decent view from common balcony'....ugggggg

looks real old , I.M.O. , could do better I think..

rooms only have the 1 window,,u like light,,,na...

plus 4 people,, 2 of them teens..might be crowded,dude..

what r u looking for ?

location to ; beach , boardwalk,pool?

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Mecca on 23rd st.

The Ocean Mecca is an older family-operated motel with very few oceanfront rooms. It is very well maintained and is extremely clean =:) The efficiency room should be big enough for your family. Their brochure says that the efficencies sleep six people comfortably. There is a large window in the front of each room that overlooks the pool area. I think you will like the Ocean Mecca, although I don't know where your room is located. I am 99.9% sure that there are only two floors. I hope that you will enjoy your stay!