We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean City hotels for families

New York
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean City hotels for families

Hi! I am interesting in finding out if there are any good family resorts in Ocean City? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
121 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean City hotels for families

Hi, Ocean City really don't have any resorts. They have your normal hotel rooms and condos. You can get some hotel rooms with kitchens in them. You could try this web site

www.ococean.com/hotel.html. and if you want to stay near the boardwalk don't get a room past 27th street. The boardwalk goes from 1st street to 27th street however, once you get up past 19th street or so it's really just all hotels.

Baltimore
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean City hotels for families

I go to Holiday Hotel and Suites for the past few years since it has been open. It is a great hotel but not a resort. Great pool for Kids and Pool food service. The rooms are always nice and you can cook in your room. The next best place is if you can not afford the summer rates at OC suites is the Dunes Motel up on 33rd street. No resort but has pool and ocean views and many different style floor plans for families. It has a pool and kiddy pool and been clean when we stayed there before the suites were built. Finally if you are willing to stay off the immediate area of the boardwalk. I would recommend the other Holiday Inn up on 67th street. it has a lot of ammenties for families.

I hear they are building a Hilton but that will not be ready until 2006.