We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need help deciding whether to stay in Easton for anniversary

Which Easton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rockville, MD
Level Contributor
603 posts
267 reviews
Save Topic
need help deciding whether to stay in Easton for anniversary

In the next few days my husband and I need to decide where to stay for our anniversary weekend December 4-5. We want to stay at a romantic inn or b&b in a town on or near the water and have narrowed it to the Eastern Shore, but we're not sure whether to stay in Easton, St. Michael's, or Cambridge. (We've stayed in Chestertown twice before so want someplace different this time.) Easton is centrally located so we could use that as a base to visit St. Michael's, Cambridge, and Blackwater Wildlife Refuge (and we would like to have dinner at the Bartlett Pear Inn in Easton, though we don't necessarily have to stay there), but from what I've read St. Michael's seems to be quieter and more charming than Easton. I'm not sure what Cambridge is like.

I'd greatly appreciate a comparison of the 3 towns and/or suggestions for where to stay from people who live in the area or have been there recently would be much appreciated. I'm also open to suggestions on other places in the area.

Level Contributor
34,465 posts
889 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: need help deciding whether to stay in Easton for anniversary

I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Easton and St. Michaels, we hope to get back there next Nov. :)

22. Re: need help deciding whether to stay in Easton for anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, June 07, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Easton