We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Marriott Gold Rewards/Cnvt. Cntr. Martinelli Road

Which Bethesda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Valley Stream, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
60 reviews
Marriott Gold Rewards/Cnvt. Cntr. Martinelli Road

Finally made the gold rewards level and want to take advantage of the perks. Can I get free parking & wifi. What about acess to the concierge breakfast? Anything else? Apparently, Marriott doesn't volunteer this information and it's not listed on their website. Any advice from other reward members is appreciated.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
4,193 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Marriott Gold Rewards/Cnvt. Cntr. Martinelli Road

Marriott seems to be volunteering this information pretty clearly on their website. Looks like the answer is yes to everything but parking.

marriott.com/rewards/member-benefits/gold.mi

Valley Stream, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: Marriott Gold Rewards/Cnvt. Cntr. Martinelli Road

Thank you for this. I must not be accessing the site properly. I will have to login and check again. In the meantime I will keep this page for reference. just what I was looking for

3. Re: Marriott Gold Rewards/Cnvt. Cntr. Martinelli Road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, May 02, 2015