We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Recommendation Needed in Bethesda and Rockville Area

Which Bethesda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
226 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Recommendation Needed in Bethesda and Rockville Area

My family is going to visit Washington DC the last weekend of March. We are looking for a decent hotel in Bethesda and Rockville area. We prefer a hotel that is close to restaurants (not bars) and has easy access to highways. Close to metro is preferred but not a must since we will rent a car. Our budget is around $100 per night. The hotel is better to be family friendly since we'll travel with our 2-year-old son.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
4,813 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Recommendation Needed in Bethesda and Rockville Area

Both the Legacy and the Hilton in Rockville are around $100 that weekend. They are located across the street from one another along Rockville Pike, a busy commercial strip loaded with all sorts of restaurants and retail.

The Hilton is directly behind the Twinbrook Metro station. The Legacy is across the Pike from the Hilton. From the hotels, it's about 1.5 miles to I-270 and about 3 miles to I-495 (the Beltway).

I can only vouch for the location of the hotels, having never stayed. Check the reviews here on TA.

2. Re: Hotel Recommendation Needed in Bethesda and Rockville Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 22, 2009