We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saco, Maine in November

Which Saco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
2 posts
Save Topic
Saco, Maine in November

Call us crazy, but we love Maine any time of year! This time, we are going in November, something that we have never done before. We will be up in Saco, by Ferry Beach from Nov 2 to Nov 5, 2006, and are wondering what to do! Any ideas???

California
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saco, Maine in November

Go see the 2000 pound chocolate moose at Len Libby candies.

Maine
Level Contributor
857 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saco, Maine in November

Hi lensheart,

I don't know Saco at all. However, just south and north are a zillion places you could visit. Try and check out some of the response/replies I wrote just this morning to others, as I've written alot and am notw on my way out the door.

In any case, a good website to check out is www.visitmaine.com. They'll have just about everything you'll need to know to have a great visit.

Good luck and enjoy November in Maine. You'll see a whole different area that time of year :).

cozyharbor

Maine
Level Contributor
857 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saco, Maine in November

Hi Again,

Check out the "Day Trips to Portland" thread where I list alot of fun things to do. Saco is just south of Portland, so the driving distances won't be too far off.

cozyharbor

4. Re: Saco, Maine in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Saco
More Saco Topics