We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jetport Cab - What a GREAT service

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Jetport Cab - What a GREAT service

We recently took a family trip to Mexico which required transport from our house to PWM and Jetport Cab can not be beat. When we left Maine they were at the house right on time and took us to PWM in a minivan for the same price as a car (under $20 from Scarborough with 5 people and bags). When we came back a week later they took our flight number and were there at PWM as the flight landed. The driver even sent me a text from the parking lot to let me know where he was parked and to assure me that the van meter would not be running while we waited for our baggage. When we got our luggage off the carousel he (the driver) loaded it into the van and took us strait home, asked about our trip, and was very sociable even though we were exhausted. Such a relief to be home in Maine and Jetport Cab is a service we will use each time we travel through PWM in the future.

1. Re: Jetport Cab - What a GREAT service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 25, 2014