We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Lodging

Tulsa
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Lodging

Arriving at 11:30 at night at Portland Jetport on Friday, August 1. We have a car reserved at the airport. Looking for a reasonably priced, decent safe, easy to find place to spend the night before traveling to Belfast the next morning. Just two adults. Would also be happy for advice on the most direct route from Portland to Belfast. Thank you so much!

Central Maine
Level Contributor
451 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Lodging

most direct route from So. Portland (airport) to Belfast:

I-295 north to merger w/ I-95 (above Exit 51, Gardiner). I-95 Exit 113 to Rte 3. Rte 3 direct to Belfast.

Tulsa
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Lodging

Thank you HDinCentralME. We've marked our map and found a room. Looking forward to visiting Maine!

3. Re: Airport Lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, October 05, 2009