We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family photo shoot locations in &/or around OOB

Connecticut
Level Contributor
403 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Family photo shoot locations in &/or around OOB

Hi all. We will be visiting OOB for 5 days in Oct. We are planning on doing a family photo shoot, but I am not familiar enough with the area to come up with any good locations to use.

Obviously, we will do the ocean & pier in OOB, but was looking for some other fun suggestions.

Thanks, in advance, for any help you are able to give me.

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,850 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family photo shoot locations in &/or around OOB

Maybe Cascade Falls?

www.northeastwaterfalls.com/waterfall.php…

There is a trail to walk in:

www.sacobaytrails.org/cascadefalls.shtml

Connecticut
Level Contributor
403 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family photo shoot locations in &/or around OOB

Thanks so much. I was also thinking about Sebago Lake or Scarborough Beach State Park.

I always have an issue finding spots suitable for us since we have kids ranging from 16 to 7 months!

Thanks again

3. Re: Family photo shoot locations in &/or around OOB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Old Orchard Beach