We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A far stretch...but I am looking for a very specific rental.

Enfield, Connecticut
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
A far stretch...but I am looking for a very specific rental.

My husband vacationed in OOB every summer as a child and has the fondest of memories. Next summer he would like to bring his elderly parents back to OOB for a week along with our family. I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any recomendations for rentals that would meet the following criteria?

1. Directly on the beach (his parents can't walk long distances)

2. Within walking distance to the pier (for our kids)

3. Pet friendly (we have one small dog)

4. and lastly, his parents would like their own living quarters, so we either need one house that has seperate living quarters (like upstairs/downstairs), or two cottages side by side, or a duplex, or two condo's in the same complex would be fine also.

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has any suggestions on a place that has all of this I would love to hear from you. Thanks!

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,850 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A far stretch...but I am looking for a very specific rental.

The Grand Victorian is right at the head of the pier, so meets 1,2 & 4 above. I'm not sure if pets are allowed, but here's their rental listings:

www.grandvictorianwaterfront.com/…

2. Re: A far stretch...but I am looking for a very specific rental.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 am, October 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Old Orchard Beach