We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oob in march

Which Old Orchard Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
montreal
3 posts
Save Topic
oob in march

Hi,

I might be going to old orchard beach on march 21st for the weekend. How's the weather there this time of year? Is there anything to do or is everything closed?

thanks,

Alph

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,607 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oob in march

This weekend we've had snow flurries and temps in the 30's and 40's. As of now, there's no storms predicted for next weekend.

None of the amusements are open, but some of the restaurants and bars are. The beach is always open:-)

boston, mass
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: oob in march

pretty boring, but you my be interested in portland instead. the old port is awesome and the beaches are close by too

montreal
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: oob in march

thanks for the responses

i'll take a look at portland

just looking to get away from all the snow in montreal and relax by the beach...

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oob in march

Ya might just keep driving...to Florida. :)

Old Orchard Beach...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: oob in march

Not sure what you're looking to do, but the weather is supposed to be decent (high 30's and no snow predicted). The beach is relaxing any time of year.

http://www.shopoob.com/JJsEatery.html

Check out the link above - live "oldies" band and friendly crowd.

montreal
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: oob in march

i guess what i want to do is enjoy the beach during the day and a nice restaurant and/or bar for the evening and night...

live music that'd be nice too... i'll keep that place in mind

and Michele... if i could i would... but time and money are restrictive factors... as long as it's not snowing 12 inches of snow i'll be happy... :)

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: oob in march

It was actually really nice down here today. I ran errands with just a turtleneck and no coat.

8. Re: oob in march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Old Orchard Beach