We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copley Lariene Motel?

Boston...
Level Contributor
169 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Copley Lariene Motel?

Has anyone stayed at the Copley Lariene Motel on Old Orchard Beach recently? Comments please.

Old Orchard Beach...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Copley Lariene Motel?

I don't know much about many of the hotel other than location and maybe some of the owners - but there are a couple reviews on this one if you scroll down to the bottom left of this page. One is in english, the other in french.

Hope you get some more answers! Are you planning a trip here soon?

Boston...
Level Contributor
169 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Copley Lariene Motel?

Thanks for your response. I did check out the 2 replies, but only one I could read. Six adults took a chance and booked the Copley LaReine this past weekend. We had a great time. The motel is "bare bones" but it was clean. The rooms were huge because there wasn't a lot of furniture. The beds were fairly comfortable... new pillows and bigger towels would have been nice. BUT.... location... location... location... perfect. It sits directly on the beach with a great view. This was OceanFront, not Ocean View. It is only 3 blocks from the Pier and downtown, so you don't have to move your car once you arrive... at least not to get to those places. The price was right ($85)... I'm not sure if Shirley is the owner, but she was friendly and would do whatever you needed. The beach was clean, the ocean water was warm enough to keep going in.. and we needed it as Saturday was well in the 90s. If you are not looking for fancy... this was a great place.

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,879 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Copley Lariene Motel?

You picked a great weekend to hit the beach - we were in swimming on Saturday as well!

4. Re: Copley Lariene Motel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, September 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Old Orchard Beach