We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

does anyone find the ranking system in Ogunquit strange?

Saco, Maine
4 posts
Save Topic
does anyone find the ranking system in Ogunquit strange?

It seems strange to me that a "take out window" lobster shack, a bakery, and pizza shops are the best Ogunquit has to offer and are in the "top ranking spots" Yet, amazing restaurants with amazing chefs are in the middle to bottom? We love trip advisor and use it all the time, however we wish they would maybe break up the dining options into sections. We also have noticed that restaurants in this town are really "pushing" trip advisor reviews on patrons...just curious to what other fellow members are experiencing. thanks

Ogunquit, Maine
Level Contributor
274 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: does anyone find the ranking system in Ogunquit strange?

I just notice we are talking about rating you mention "Ranking " ??? I misunderstood your comment .

12. Re: does anyone find the ranking system in Ogunquit strange?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ogunquit