We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafarer Motel or Meadowmere Resort?

troy, ny
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Seafarer Motel or Meadowmere Resort?

As a last minute trip we are going to Ogunquit this thurs Aug 1 and found two hotels with rooms that are similar. As a first timer to Ogunquit wondered whether one was a closer walk to the beach or town? Both seem to have what we are looking for which is a pool and clean rooms but wondered if anyone had a preference and why?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,457 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafarer Motel or Meadowmere Resort?

If I recall correctly they are pretty close to each other so the walk distance is negligible. Takes about 15 or so minutes to walk to the beach. We have stayed at Meadowmere many, many times. We usually stay in the West or South Meadow buildings.

Ogunquit
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafarer Motel or Meadowmere Resort?

Thanks Mahj for helping jamesy1 out!

New England
Destination Expert
for Ogunquit
Level Contributor
2,274 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seafarer Motel or Meadowmere Resort?

. Both are a healthy walk to the beach, I personally would drive to the beach from both of these establishments, but you will have to pay to park. Check to see if the trolley stops at these facilities.If you want to be closer to the beach you may want to check out Anchorage by the Sea or Sea Chambers these are much closer to the beac, no driving involved and one is directly on Marginal Way and may have what you are looking for as well.

Mentioned in this post
Marginal Way
Marginal Way
4,342 Reviews
Ogunquit, ME
4. Re: Seafarer Motel or Meadowmere Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 06, 2014