We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rehearsal dinner

Which Ogunquit hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brick, NJ
Level Contributor
352 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
rehearsal dinner

We are getting married in York but most of our wedding party an us are staying in Ogunquit. What is a good place to have a rehearsal dinner?? Preferably ogunquit but for a good place we are up for anywhere within 20 min drive. Doesn't have to be a huge place, going to be a small wedding and nothing to rehearse really. Maybe 40 people.

Brick, NJ
Level Contributor
352 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: rehearsal dinner

Im going to check out arrows. There are like ten posts on here with suggestions that i never even read yet, i have to go back and look at them all. I must have missed them somehow. Going to go back through posts and email places again. thanks for all the help.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,410 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: rehearsal dinner

No one missed Arrows, personally I did not mention it due to the fact thats its sort of an Upper scale type of menu. The owners of MC in Perkins Cove also own Arrows. They are both excellent places with Arrows IMO being a notch up.

www.arrowsrestaurant.com/menu_dinner.cfm

Boston
Level Contributor
24,410 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: rehearsal dinner

Arrows opens April 26th

Five O is open

MC is Open

Bintliffs is open

Gypsysweetheart opens in May

Stageneck Inn is open

Front Porch Open downstairs Wednesday through Sunday at 5:00

Cliff house is Open

Jackie's Too is open

Roberto's Restaurant is closed

That Place, Sunday, Monday + Tuesday 4:00pm – 9:00pm Friday + Saturday 4:00pm – 10:30pm

Boston
Level Contributor
22 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: rehearsal dinner

My nephew had his wedding a little over a year ago in Salem. The wedding was at the Salem Waterfront Hotel - a little modern. It was very pretty. We had the rehearsal dinner at the Hawthorne hotel just 1 block away. It's beautiful and a little older and more like an old inn - warm woods, etc. Our guests were split between the 2 hotels since the waterfront couldn't accommodate all of us at the reduced wedding rate.

Delray Beach...
Level Contributor
589 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: rehearsal dinner

Also think of the parking issue, can any of the restaurants handle the 20 or so cars? Jonathan's, Arrows, Clay Pit Farm can handle that number of cars without a problem.

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
862 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: rehearsal dinner

Our daughter was recently married at Clay Hill Farm and they did a wonderful job with the wedding. All our guests raved about the property and experience there. I would not hesitate to recommend them. I would be sure to be familiar with the expected charges.

Our own wedding reception 27 years ago was held at Clff House. What a spectacular setting and the dining experience is still excellent today.

My own dining recently at Caffe Prego, Gypsy and Cornerstone has been very positive. Talk to Leonardo at Five 0 and Prego (he owns both) about what he may be able to do.

Best wishes to you on your upcoming wedding

27. Re: rehearsal dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ogunquit