We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question please

Which Ogunquit hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Topic
question please

Hi again I posted once before trying to get a feel of the area a hotels and I have done a lot of looking since then. We were not sure of our plans at the time. Still not but getting closer.

I was looking to get some feed back.

Juniper Hill has some good reviews but I am afraid it is a little to far from town Any coments would be appreciated.

Also I have looked at Pink Blossom, Sea castle and Riverside

and meadowmere any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Other than that If anyone know of rentals located in town near the beach that would also be helpful.. I really appreciated all the help, and I thank you in advance. (this would be be mid to end of july or beginning of august)

Wigan, England
Level Contributor
232 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: question please

Just to add to the above that when we visited, the only time we used the car was on our final day when we visited Kennebunkport, then drove to Perkins Cove for dinner as it had forecast rain. Otherwise, we found it no problem to walk to the center of town, the beach or Marginal Way.

12. Re: question please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:40 pm, June 21, 2013