We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to dine for Anniversary Dinner in June

Which Ogunquit hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arizona
Level Contributor
122 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Where to dine for Anniversary Dinner in June

We will be spending our anniversary weekend in Ogunquit (at the Gazebo Inn) and I am trying to figure out where to go for dinner. Hubby isn't much of a planner, but I am, so he always leaves it up to me.

Anyone have any suggestions?

So far Angelina's, Jonathan's and The Steakhouse are the three places that have been suggested. I'm leaning away from the Steakhouse only because the menu isn't calling out to me. Looks good enough, but just not what I have in mind.

Anyone have any input on any of these or other suggestions to offer? No dietary concerns. We do love Italian and seafood, so both Angelina's and Jonathan's sound good to me.

TIA

Montreal
Level Contributor
95 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to dine for Anniversary Dinner in June

...I hope this post isn't too late. But I would definitely go to Joshua's. I've been going to Maine for years and it's my favorite place so far. I think it would be the perfect place to go for an anniversary dinner, as it has a nice romantic atmosphere and is not the typical "family style" that you get in a lot of restaurants in Maine...such as The Steakhouse. The food is also always excellent - just be sure if you go...make reservations.

Hope you give it a try!

Boston
Level Contributor
6,342 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to dine for Anniversary Dinner in June

You've probably already had your dinner, but I'm surprised 98 Provence was not mentioned. It's perfect for an anniversary dinner -- very romantic and the food is great.

13. Re: Where to dine for Anniversary Dinner in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, October 01, 2012