We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachfire Grill

Which Ogunquit hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
360 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Beachfire Grill

Looking for comments on anyone's experience at the Beachfire Grill. Just opened last year, looks interesting. How is the food?

Kennebunkport, Maine
Level Contributor
198 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beachfire Grill

It's pretty good. Nothing fancy, but fresh and well prepared. The mussels are excellent, as are the salads. Portions are large. There is live music upstairs on weekends, as well. I've been there twice, would definitely go again.

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
136 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beachfire Grill

There is a review of Beachfire Grill in the restaurant section, dated 06/21/07. You may want to check it out. They also have a website you an look at. Hope this helps.

New York
Level Contributor
360 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beachfire Grill

Thanks Tiny. I saw that review but was hoping for a few other view points.

Boston, MA
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beachfire Grill

My wife and I love this new restaurant and have eaten there four times already since they opened. Each time has been very good and the food is extremely consistent. The service is great and the fire outside is alot of fun in the evenings. The live music was extremely good. Drink pricves are very reasonable.

I enjoyed the Schooner Haddock and my wife recommends their ribs and mussels. In short, the best place to eat in Ogunquit...we'll be going back!

boston
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beachfire Grill

Hi all

I was just looking for info on Beachfire and found this thread. Im going next weekend with 3 other friends and we thought we might check this place out. Do they take ressies? Any other thoughts from people who have been there? Do u like it? Thanks! :)

Maine
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Beachfire Grill

I just checked out JohntheMan29's posts and I think he might be a shill for this place. Apologies if he's not, but you might want to look at his posts and decide for yourself.

Maine
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Beachfire Grill

If you Google +beachfire +ogunquit you will see bad reviews on the websites yelp.com and pigtrip.net.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beachfire Grill

I stayed at the Falls at ogunquit across the street and the gentleman at the front desk who usually gives good advice on the area said that Beachfire has been receiving mixed reviews from guest.

Seabrook, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beachfire Grill

Hi: I stay right by there when I visit and I would not recommend this place for apps or food. We were surprised at the size of the small bar, the chinzy amount of food on the plate for apps, I commented to my friend that they really should have used a smaller plate to make our dish appear larger. No atmosphere in bar area, not real attentive servers. Maybe it is better after a year but tread lightly.

Salem, MA
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beachfire Grill

we saw the menu when we stayed at the Meadowmere and it looked to be pricey. a filet mignon was 32 dollars. knowing what this place used to be; the atmosphere was nothing to write home about and i think they have a nerve charging those kind of prices. i personally did not eat there.

Get answers to your questions about Ogunquit