Planning a few nights camping in Millinocket in early August and have some questions:
- does Baxter State park have drive in camp sites (this is a Mom & 3 daughters . . . so . . . . .NO backpacking)
- if not . .. any suggestions??
- any suggestions for very light hiking / drive to swimming at Baxter State Park
- if so . . .where to park and if I make a reservation . .. the website mentions something about getting there at 7am??? not happening!! for a lite hike, swim and picnic
- any suggestion on tour operators for:
- moose safari (not on a bus . .. . a pontoon or canoe ONLY)
- white water rafting --day trip