We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Closed?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
62 posts
248 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Closed?

We are going to Kittery in November for a couple of days weekend getaway and of course are looking forward to some really good fried seafood which we like.

Captain and Pattys in Kittery Point was on our list of places to go but I understand they have closed...is this correct? Thanks.

4 replies to this topic
Maitland, FL
Level Contributor
431 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Closed?

Just read in the paper that they just closed their doors for good.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
62 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Closed?

Ok thanks 'thurstonbb'...appears that it's true then.

3. Re: Restaurant Closed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 pm, November 01, 2012

Trumbull...
Level Contributor
2 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Closed?

How about Bos'ns Landing? It was so nice. I hope someone is thinking about re-opening it. I guess the economy has to improve a little? We like to go to Kittery, and enjoy the restaurants there.

Reply to: Restaurant Closed?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted