We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Kennebunkport/Kennebunk

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Kennebunkport/Kennebunk

I'm looking at 3 properties from the same hotel group and I really can't tell if there are major differences that I'm not seeing. All are priced similarly and seem to be in great locations. Hoping that someone is familiar enough (or has stayed at one) to help me with my decision.

I'm considering the Kennebunkport Inn in Dock Square, The Grand Hotel in Lower Village and Cape Arundel Inn.

Thank you!

Boston...
Level Contributor
938 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Kennebunkport/Kennebunk

Kennebunkport Inn & Grand Hotel are right on Main St. next to all shops & restaurants. Cape Arundel Inn is little walk away from the center but closer to the ocean. Arundel Inn might be on the quieter side compared to the other two and it is kind of near the Bush family compound.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Kennebunkport/Kennebunk

Thank you for your input! Much appreciated.

chatham, ny
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Kennebunkport/Kennebunk

I would say the CAI is a short drive form the village, a 34 min walk according to Google maps.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
479 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Kennebunkport/Kennebunk

What other ocean view hotels are there? Anything less than $240/night?

5. Re: Hotels in Kennebunkport/Kennebunk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, August 01, 2015