We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Night Stay on Summer Weekend

Which Kennebunkport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
146 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
One Night Stay on Summer Weekend

I am looking to stay in Kennebunkport for one night in July, a Sat. to Sun., but I can't find an inn that will take a one night reservation. Any ideas?

I'm looking for something nice for a special occasion so don't want to do a motel or more basic types of accommodations. Looking for something a little special.

My budget is around $200 for the night, preferably with breakfast included.

All suggestions welcome!

Boston...
Level Contributor
33 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One Night Stay on Summer Weekend

You might have a hard time finding any hotel or inn in Kennebunkport in July that will take a one night reservation on a Saturday - that is the busiest time for them and they usually require a 2 or sometimes 3 night minimum.

You may want to try the Franciscan Guest House (it is a monastery that rents rooms) or there is a new Hampton Suites in Wells that may take you for one night.

Good luck!

2. Re: One Night Stay on Summer Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 28, 2009