We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Econolodge

Palmer,Massachusetts
Level Contributor
133 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Econolodge

Can anyone inform me of the Econolodge Hotel in Kennebunk.Is this hotel worth a stay, or should we steer clear.The pictures online look pretty nice,but looks can be deceiving. Any help would be appreciated.Was this Hotel called something else some time ago,and changed names,as it looks very familiar? Thanks

west
Level Contributor
1,462 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Econolodge

It's a typical econo lodge as far as small rooms and basic amenities, but it is clean and a bit nicer than several econolodges I've seen in my time. If I remember correctly it is set a bit outside of town, by itself.

Personally, if the same price, I would prefer one of the little mom-and-pop places 10 miles south near Wells Beach, maybe the Blue Horizon Motel or (a little nicer) the Carriage House Motel.

west
Level Contributor
1,462 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Econolodge

It used to be called The Season's Inn

Palmer,Massachusetts
Level Contributor
133 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Econolodge

Thank you very much for the info.It was very helpful.

Now that you mentioned the name it used to be,I do remember the name . Thanks again

4. Re: Econolodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 01, 2009