We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moosehead Lake Lodge

NJ
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Topic
Moosehead Lake Lodge

This place's website is BEAUTIFUL!

Anyone stayed recently??

If so, how was it?

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moosehead Lake Lodge

I just went to Moosehead for the first time and stayed at the Moosehead Hills Cabins in Greenville. We stayed in the Kineo Cabin. It was awesome and really nice. Wood Burning stove, extremely clean,very private, excellent location and friendly staff. Great prices too! Can't wait to go back this summer!!

NJ
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Moosehead Lake Lodge

Yeah but no TVs right? I think they told me they have none because they want people to really 'get away from it all' - but i enjoy late night tv or watching the news in the morning, even on vacation. :)

stanbyme
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Moosehead Lake Lodge

Shop around. There are several places that are not so ridiculously high where you get more value. I don't think we got our money's worth. People we met in town said Greenville Inn was very good.

4. Re: Moosehead Lake Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, September 19, 2009