We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the LLBean store better/cheaper than the catalogue?

Detroit
Level Contributor
603 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Is the LLBean store better/cheaper than the catalogue?

We will be in Maine this summer and are debating Freeport. I like LL Bean clothes, but I'm not sure I see the advantage to going to the store over just shopping online.

Are things cheaper in the store?

Better selection in the store?

Mentioned in this post
Maine
Maine
United States
MaineUSA
Level Contributor
848 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Is the LLBean store better/cheaper than the catalogue?

I hardly ever hit the main store. I do hit the outlet two or three times a year. As others have said - it is hit or miss but they have some excellent prices. I picked up some pants for my Peru - Galapagos trip there last April. I get all my shirts either there or the Bass Outlet next door. That is, after I check out the Goodwill Store in Falmouth where they reportedly bring overages from Freeport on Thursdays. I've picked up some nice sweaters there!!

Mentioned in this post
Falmouth
Falmouth
Cape Cod, MA
Clarence Center...
Level Contributor
45 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Is the LLBean store better/cheaper than the catalogue?

shop or not, if you stop you have to take your picture with the giant boot!!

13. Re: Is the LLBean store better/cheaper than the catalogue?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, June 16, 2014