We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Towels - CPM

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beach Towels - CPM

Hi

Didn't see it mentioned on the Thomson website

Could anyone advise whether I need to take beach towels to Catalonia Playa Maroma please?

Thanks

Amy

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
24,157 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Towels - CPM

I've yet to stay at an all inclusive resort that does NOT provide beach towels.

Whilst I haven't stayed at CPM specifically, I think you're safe to use your suitcase space for something else!

Manchester...
Level Contributor
99 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Towels - CPM

I am here now, and no you don't need beach towels. There were towels in the room when I checked in, and I swapped mine today at the towel hut near the pool :)

Richmond, BC
Level Contributor
5,376 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Towels - CPM

If you are staying at the Privilege room category, the initial set of towels have to be already in the room when you arrive, and you can change them at the towel hut as you need. If you are staying at the reg. standard room, you get the towel cards at the check in and can get the towels at the towel hut during its working hours.

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Towels - CPM

Be sure to exchange your towels for cards on your last day. You will need to turn them in when you check out.

Manchester...
Level Contributor
99 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Towels - CPM

Thanks, I check out today and wasn't' sure whether to leave my towel in my room or swap it for a card. Am in a bit of a dilemm though as when it really rained on Thursday, my beach towel got wet, in the rush to get back to my room and dry, I didn't swap it. When the cleaner came shortly after, she took the soggy towel, but didn't leave me a new one or a card. Thankfully as I am here on my own, there was a spare one, but am now worried in case they think I have nicked a towel!

6. Re: Beach Towels - CPM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 07, 2014