We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Captain Sawyer's Place

Atlanta
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Captain Sawyer's Place

I just returned from a trip to Boothbay Harbor and I had the very pleasant experience of staying at Captain Sawyer's Place, a 10 room Inn dating to 1874. Although it is technically not a water-front property (it is located across the street), it takes 30 seconds from the time that you leave the front steps to be standing on a pier. Perfectly located, it is within easy walking distance of boat tours, restaurants, shopping and the Village Grocery Store. The room was perfect for my needs with TV and a wireless internet connection. Kim, the Innkeeper, and her gentle giant Akita, Sierra, were perfect hosts. A tremendous breakfast is served (ask Kim for the ham quiche). I strongly urge all future visitors to Boothbay Harbor to stay at Captain Sawyer's House. It is open year-round and Kim can be reached at 800/434-9657.

Maine
Level Contributor
857 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Captain Sawyer's Place

Hi GeorgiaVisitor,

Thanks for reporting back and glad you had a wonderful stay at the Captain Sawyer's House. I pass by it all the time and you're right, it's convenient to everything and looks very nice from the outside.

How was the rest of your trip? Take any boat tours? Where did you dine? What sights do you see? I'm sure other visitors to come would love any additional reviews you would care to provide :).

cozyharbor

2. Re: Captain Sawyer's Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, August 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Boothbay Harbor