We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Welch House Inn

Which Boothbay Harbor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Syracuse Ny
2 posts
Save Topic
Welch House Inn

We have recently scheduled a 2 night stay here and are wondering what other people's experiences have been at this Inn. Thanks for upcoming responses.

Maine
Level Contributor
857 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Welch House Inn

Hi Playfurn,

I've never stayed at the Welch House, but it's in a good location high atop a hill and I imagine offers wonderful views of the water. It also looks lovely from the outside and is a short walking distance to all the shops, restaurants, etc.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out :).

cozyharbor

Syracuse Ny
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Welch House Inn

We have been back from Boothbay for over a week and Im just getting time to repost. The Welch House Inn was great. The Innkeepers were wonderful and informative. The Inn was large enough so we didnt feel obligated to eat with other guests in the morning. We did as we pleased. We tried the Lobster Dock and it was decent. The old lobster coop had better lobster rolls we thought. We also ate dinner at the 93 Townsend. It was awesome. Lobster risotto was amazing as was the atmosphere. They also have quite the menu of martinis! Anyway this is our third time to Boothbay and I think it was the nicest and most relaxing. The fall is the time to visit Boothbay just for the serenity!

California
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Welch House Inn

Agree with you about September in Maine! Thanks for the report on the Welch House, its one of our favorites too. Now I guess we have to start keeping it quiet, before they triple their rates like so many of our other faves!

4. Re: Welch House Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, August 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Boothbay Harbor