We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fisherman wharf inn

Which Boothbay Harbor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
albany, ny
1 post
Save Topic
fisherman wharf inn

was thinking of staying at Fisherman Wharf inn stayed there 35 years ago on honeymoon. going back for anniversary.. Can you tell me anything about this hotel? would you stay there or try someplace else???

Maine
Level Contributor
857 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fisherman wharf inn

Hi micountry,

I've never stayed at Fishermen's. However, I can say it's in a great location if you want to be right in the center of things. It's also right on the harbor and has great views; has a nice restaurant with good food (though nothing super special or fancy) and offers outdoor dining during warm weather.

The best thing would be for you to check out TA's reviews and see if it fits the bill with what you're looking for.

Good luck :).

cozyharbor

Oceanside, New York
Level Contributor
111 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: fisherman wharf inn

Congrats on your 35th anniversary! I've been staying at Fisherman's Wharf since I was a little girl living in Maine. I've moved to New York and have gone back many times with my son and friends. I wouldn't stay anywhere else! In fact, when I first took some teacher friends, we thought we'd return the next year but it didn't happen. It took us a few years to return, due to babies, and when we did the valet guys remembered us! Where else does that happen? Tell Bob it's your anniversary and you'd like a special room - maybe the king suite in the front. You want harbor or front facing. Grab some wine, unbreakable glasses and take the sunset sail on the Eastwind.

Enjoy!

3. Re: fisherman wharf inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Boothbay Harbor