We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photographer in Boothbay Harbor

Chicago, IL
11 posts
Save Topic
Photographer in Boothbay Harbor

Hello,

We are getting married at Pemaquid Point Lighthouse on Mon. Sept. 13th and I am looking for a photographer for budoir photography. (the pictures taken while the bride is getting ready) and for the ceremony itself, there is no reception.

Since this is a very small wedding, 10-12 guests, traditional packages are not only too expensive, but too large! I am hoping to find someone interested in doing simple, but creative shots for a very small package and digital files. We do not need the huge booklet style packages and I am having a hard time finding a photographer that will work with us given our smaller scale needs. It seems like no one is interested if you don't want a whole day of shots and don't want to pay $1000!

So if anyone has any recommendations for a local photographer who is interested in doing smaller scale work, please please please let me know!

Mentioned in this post
Pemaquid Point Lighthouse
Pemaquid Point Lighthouse
646 Reviews
Bristol, ME
Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
4,050 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photographer in Boothbay Harbor

I don't have a personal reco, but here's a site listing 145!

www.weddingwire.com/shared/Search…

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photographer in Boothbay Harbor

Here is a website that may be of some value - www.eventective.com

Fill out a lead request form and be specific about your budget and the service you want and you should hear back from plenty of photographers who would be willing to work with you.

Hope that helps!

Duluth, MN
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photographer in Boothbay Harbor

My wedding photographer was my husband's cousin, and he is from and presently living in Boothbay, ME. Pemaquid is an easy distance. He recently shot a wedding in Minnesota (where we are) for $500. I will certainly provide you with contact info if you feel that is something you want to look into.

4. Re: Photographer in Boothbay Harbor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 08, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Boothbay Harbor