We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kaler's Is a great place to eat

Maryville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
10 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Kaler's Is a great place to eat

I couldn't find Kaler's listed on the regular Dining space in Trip Advisor for Boothbay Harbor. Several locals from Boothbay Harbor suggested to give Kaler's a try. It is on the main street near where the whale watching trips depart. It is a big place so you can't miss it. Kaler's has excellent prices, great service, and really wonderful seafood. They offer a wide selection of appetizers, chowders, fried, grilled, broiled and baked specialties along with a nice wine and beer selection. This is not fine dining, but it is all about the food. There were no unhappy customers the day we ate here. There is also a bar area. Kaler's is right on the harbor and you can actually talk with their Lobsterman, Dan, or even take a trip aboard the Hunky Dory. Kaler's has a happy hour every day from 3 to 5 - you might want to try one of their many appetizers. (Sally's Maine Crab Dip - yummm!)

Orange, California
Level Contributor
102 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kaler's Is a great place to eat

Ate there tonight. I'd give it a 6. Service great, very friendly, nice and casual restaurant with cozy decor, but food was average at best. Employees very friendly, though. I want to give them credit for that.

2. Re: Kaler's Is a great place to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 am, September 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Boothbay Harbor