We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunday river

Level Contributor
212 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
sunday river

Hi Has any one stayed at the Riverbend Condominiums?

What was your experience?

Other condos that I was looking at was Brookside and North Peak.

We are looking for a 2 bedroom condo that sleeps 5.

Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks,

maria

berkley, ma
Level Contributor
188 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: sunday river

We have stayed at North peak and Brookside. North Peak are roomy and nice, Brookside are smaller and a little more worn they are older condos but we like it there. A little more conveinent for us and we like the the hot tub. You can see the fireworks from inside the pool and hot tub. Both of these are ski in and out. I am not sure on Riverbend.

Boston
Level Contributor
16 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunday river

Check out the Grand Summit hotel, they have two-room suites that sleep six and have a full kitchen. It is slopeside and has a heated outdoor pool and hot tub. You can find them through the Sunday River website.

If you drive 5 minutes into Bethel for dinner, definitely eat at the Jolly Drayman at the Briar Lea Inn, the food is excellent (see my separate review).

Have a great time!

3. Re: sunday river

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, September 23, 2009