We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wireless internet access

Maine
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
wireless internet access

My son (18) and I are doing our annual week long rental starting next Saturday. Internet access has never been an issue and still technically is not. But...since he is 18 and love his Facebook, etc. I am wondering where in Belgrade Lakes he could get wireless connection if I so chose to tell him about it;-) For the record he has not inquired but decided it would be a good thing to have up my sleeve. Any help would be appreciated!

Central Maine
Level Contributor
451 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: wireless internet access

Lazy Lab Cafe, right on Main St, has wifi.

www.lazylabcafe.com

Maine
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wireless internet access

thank you so much!

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
6,922 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wireless internet access

The Belgrade Public Library also has wi-fi available -- but has somewhat limited hours.....

Their website is: belgrademaine.com/community/…library.html

4. Re: wireless internet access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 04, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Belgrade
More Belgrade Topics