We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good places to eat?

Texas
Level Contributor
15 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Any good places to eat?

This would be our first visit and would like to eat local foods, meat pies included. Any advice on where to eat. Will be there for the 4th of July weekend.

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any good places to eat?

You can find some truly excellent food in Natchitoches! For meat pies, go to Lasyones--I've been eating these for over 15 years and haven't been disappointed yet. For a nice diner, you should try The Landing and Mariners. Both have delicious food, although I would give a slight edge to Mariners--it's out on the water so you get pretty scenery while you eat. I hope you enjoy your trip!

Benton, LA
Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Any good places to eat?

If steak is on your diet I would suggest you go to Mamma's on Front St by the bridge. They have the best blacked ribeye I have ever tasted anywhere.

3. Re: Any good places to eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 am, October 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Natchitoches