We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6l, Rod, Axle and Others will enjoy this Bon Appetit article

Baton Rouge
Destination Expert
for Baton Rouge
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
6l, Rod, Axle and Others will enjoy this Bon Appetit article

My friend, Leah Simon, just posted this link on Facebook about the article on Lafayette in the Nov. issue of Bon Appetit. I can highly recommend Buchanan Lofts for a wonderful retreat and Tsunami, Pamplona and French Press as great restaurants in Lafayette.

bonappetit.com/magazine/2011/11/lafayette-lo…

Bon Appetit!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6l, Rod, Axle and Others will enjoy this Bon Appetit article

Thanks Love Louisiana..........Lafayette is a great city. I wish I was there tonight. Good luck.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,331 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6l, Rod, Axle and Others will enjoy this Bon Appetit article

News from that part of the state is always welcome here, thanks for posting. I am overdue for another trip that way and this article makes me want to go.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,731 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6l, Rod, Axle and Others will enjoy this Bon Appetit article

Great article. Thanks so much for posting it. I've always been amazed at the sparseness of the press coverage of dining choices in the Lafayette area. In fairness to the press, though, most of the places have historically been down-home type establishments. Fine dining and Lafayette were rarely mentioned in the same sentence. It's nice to see some movement in that space.

4. Re: 6l, Rod, Axle and Others will enjoy this Bon Appetit article

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, October 26, 2012