We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mr. Roger"s Outer Sanctum??

Which Lafayette hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,355 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Mr. Roger"s Outer Sanctum??

Found this in Roadside America. Is this place still around? If so info/directions

"Arnaudville, Louisiana - Mr. Roger"s Outer Sanctum

One-quarter of an acre land filled with milk jugs, old computers, old TVs, misc. recyled odds and ends set up in different areas representing different indoor rooms, or activity centers. All the items in each area are there for particular reasons, all pertaining to the "room's" theme. The artist's detailed description of why articles are where they are is as entertaining as the area itself. "

Lafayette, Louisiana
Level Contributor
137 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mr. Roger"s Outer Sanctum??

That's a very good question. I have never heard of this place - ever! But my supervisor lives in Arnauldville, so I will ask her when I get in this morning. I couldn't find anything on Google or Bing, other than that article you referenced, so that makes me think that it probably isn't. Too bad, sounds interesting.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,355 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mr. Roger"s Outer Sanctum??

Thanks for the quick response.

3. Re: Mr. Roger"s Outer Sanctum??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, July 05, 2010