We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Louisville - Things to do for a day?

Which Louisville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lynnfield...
Level Contributor
3 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Louisville - Things to do for a day?

Hello:

I have an upcoming business trip to Louisville that will take me to the area for a day or two? What are the top things you'd recommend to someone who has limited time to see the city/surrounding area?

Thanks!

Mark

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
227 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Louisville - Things to do for a day?

Ky Derby Museum and walk the Big 4 Bridge & the Waterfront.

Bardstown Rd has a lot of great bars/restaurants & shop & also Main & Market St.

Old Louisville/St James Court is worth a look if you like Victorian Homes.

Get a Hot Brown at The Brown Hotel. Check out 21C Museum Hotel.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Louisville - Things to do for a day?

I'd say the Derby Museum is the best. If you're a baseball fan, the Louisville Slugger factory tour right in downtown is fun. Across the river in Indiana is the Falls of the Ohio, a fossil bed with a nature center.

3. Re: Louisville - Things to do for a day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 18, 2014