We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Weekend in Nov need suggestions

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Long Weekend in Nov need suggestions

My husband & I are planning a trip over Veteran's weekend to Louisville. I was thinking of staying towards downtown, but not sure. I am also looking for some things to go and do during the day. We will be there from Sat to Monday. We are an active couple in our middle 40's. My husband loves craft beers and is always looking for a good draft for dinner or lunch on vacation. Any suggestions?

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
894 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long Weekend in Nov need suggestions

I also love craft beers. I would suggest hitting some of the distilleries on the Bourbon Trail. My favorite as far as the tour is at Maker's Mark. Heaven Hill does a good tour and great tasting.

We were just in the area last week. The leaves were starting to turn then. So any driving on the Trail should be pleasant.

2. Re: Long Weekend in Nov need suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, December 15, 2013