We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2011 Breeders Cup Hotel to Track Transportation

Pickering, Canada
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
2011 Breeders Cup Hotel to Track Transportation

Is there a central booking agency where I can arrange for three people to be picked up at the Galt Hotel and driven to and from the track on Friday November 05th and Saturday November 06th.

Cab, Limo or Coach considered

Louisville
Level Contributor
962 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 2011 Breeders Cup Hotel to Track Transportation

Yellow Cab is the main cab company in Louisville.

(502) 636-5511

Pickering, Canada
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 2011 Breeders Cup Hotel to Track Transportation

Thanks for your response, Seagrover, will Yellow Cab pick us up after the last race, or do we have to join the 'Maze' and wait for a cab. Last time we did that it was two hours before we got a cab. I would prefer to have a 'booked reservation' and have a cab/coach meet us in a designated area, if possible. Do any of the major hotels run a shuttle service to and from the track on the Breeders Cup Weekend

Louisville, Kentucky
Destination Expert
for Louisville
Level Contributor
2,009 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2011 Breeders Cup Hotel to Track Transportation

If I were you, I'd call the Galt House and speak to the manager. They frequently run shuttles and limos to these events. That doesn't mean you won't have a wait- there are long lines of shuttles and limos and it's generally a slow process getting out of there!

Orlando, Florida
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 2011 Breeders Cup Hotel to Track Transportation

Miller Trailways will have a shuttle downtown that takes you out to the track and back for a vary good rate and they have been doing this for many years and they know the in's and out's and will get you there in comfort.

Orlando, Florida
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 2011 Breeders Cup Hotel to Track Transportation

They have many pick up locations in downtown, Papa Johns Stadium, and the KY Fair and Expo Center, to learn more contact them at 1800-544-2383 from downtown and back it is $20, Papa Johns $10, and the KY Fair and Expo Center $10. They are running on Friday 1130am to 930pm and Saturday 930am to 930pm

Edited: 1:19 am, October 30, 2011
6. Re: 2011 Breeders Cup Hotel to Track Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 31, 2012